[ale] FreeRADIUS and trusted CA on Android 11 on Pixel

DJ-Pfulio DJPfulio at jdpfu.com
Sat Mar 13 08:44:53 EST 2021

On 3/13/21 8:29 AM, Edward O. Holcroft via Ale wrote:
> Now I have a philosophical question though. Can someone explain to me
> why Google forcing me to use a third party certificate is more secure
> (since that is their argument) than using my own internal CA? My gut
> says this is bullshit.

Because Google thinks we are all idiots and incapable of running and
maintaining secure services. The sad thing is, there is plenty of
proof for their stance.

Also, google can't think of any reason someone might want a device, but
not want to connect it to the internet. In some situations, that is the
last thing that will happen. Not all devices get internet connections.