[ale] ale.org is moving! DNS change needed.

Jeremy T. Bouse jeremy.bouse at undergrid.net
Fri Mar 12 19:39:54 EST 2021

If I can be of any help in the future handling any of this let me know. I
would not be opposed to setting up a Route53 Hosted Zone for ALE along with
my other domains. Could potentially also help with any other web
hosting-related issues there as well. Would be nothing to setup a
separate AWS account under my multi-account structure exclusively for ALE.
I already have most of the setup process fully automated using Terraform
with changes as easy as pushing a commit to a private git repository.