[ale] ale.org is moving! DNS change needed.

Joe Morris jolomo at panix.com
Thu Mar 11 15:18:57 EST 2021

Not so long ago, Jim wrote:
> So.... It's time for a DNS party! Mike Warfield is the current DNS provider. I don't think anyone else needs to jump in unless there's a reason to change DNS hosting. But maybe a greybeard ale meeting is a good thing anyway. Probably virtual. Covid stinks.

Oh, man. That takes me back. Mike gave me free UUCP access way back in the
early nineties!  If you're reading this, great to see your name again and
hope you're well! RIP Usenet

To everyone else: thanks for keeping ALE alive!

--
  Joe Morris                       Atlanta history blog
  joe at jolomo.net                   http://atlhistory.com