[ale] KISS: Is Sniffing a Real Threat in a modern Switched LAN?

neal at mnopltd.com neal at mnopltd.com
Thu Mar 11 11:50:35 EST 2021

So, if the 11th commandment is:
- thou shalt never commit online banking on anything but a wired office
connection, and make sure thy windows firewall is active.
- never bank when anyone other than staff are in upstairs wifi range.

have we pretty much covered it?   Yes, I could be a scold about specific
online banking practices, but that's not my remit.  I'm adding a linux
music audio server and letting the little kiddies print stuff.

regards,

Neal