[ale] HDD Disposal/Recyling near Sandy Springs?

Jim Ransone jim.ransone at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 13:02:50 EST 2021

The Smyrna Recycling Center accepts electronics. They only charge a fee
for stuff like CRT monitors. They don't care if you are a resident or
not. No fee for hard drives. They stopped taking a lot of stuff like
vacuum cleaners, but computer stuff is still fine. Check their website
for hours.
https://www.smyrnaga.gov/your-government/departments/keep-smyrna-beautiful/recycling

CHaRM, in Atlanta, takes electronics. It looks like they are by
appointment now.
https://www.smyrnaga.gov/your-government/departments/keep-smyrna-beautiful/recycling

Roswell has a big recycling center that is supposedly similar in size
and function to Smyrna's. I have never been there, but it might be
closer to you.

Jim