[ale] 2Qs: Google mesh and NAT'd Ring doorbells?

Robert Harris robert.l.harris at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 07:56:51 EST 2021

Anyone with a home NAT firewall using a Google mesh wifi? Any issues with
double NAT?  Can it run in bridge mode or no?

I've got a ring doorbell and having issues trying to contact to it for Lube
live view. It rings when someone is there or presses it and I can look at
recordings after the fact but not live so it can call out to home and
upload.

I've tried setting static firewall rules as well as I'm running miniupnpd,
no success.  Firewall is Ubuntu 20.04 and iptables with a hand built script.

Any ideas?