[ale] Vim-Based Workflow for Research, Writing, and Programming Article

David Jackson deepbsd.ale at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 00:57:49 EST 2021

The usual I guess:

fzf, syntastic, fugitive, NERDtree, Emmet, vimspell, powerline, plus a
bunch of my own little functions.  I like using Vim with a tiling window
manager to get some of the things instead of using tmux, although I could
go either way.  I'm sure I'm forgetting a handful of plugins, but I'm on a
"different" machine tonight, so my vimrc is a little different here...