[ale] Bridge for LAN/Wifi

Bob Toxen transam at VerySecureLinux.com
Fri Jan 8 20:33:40 EST 2021

I'm looking to set up a LAN or WiFi bridge from one building to another one about 120 feet
away to provide WiFi to that second building and outside within 50-100 feet of that second
building.  (This is on the grounds of my new condo in Fort Lauderdale.)

I need a wireless solution as we cannot run any wires.  We either can plug a radio device
into the LAN of the first building or use a wireless WiFi repeater.  (I may need a second
pair of units for my own condo as Comcast's WiFi has trouble getting through the
concrete walls.)

I just don't know exactly what to use for this.  I'm stuck in the provinces in S FL so
if something can be ordered from microcenter.com that would be great!

THANKS very much!

Bob Toxen
http://www.verysecurelinux.com        [Network&Linux security consulting]
http://www.realworldlinuxsecurity.com [My book:"Real World Linux Security 2/e"]
Retired from Quality Linux & UNIX security and SysAdmin & software consulting since 1990.
Retired from Quality spam and virus filters.

them all and in the darkness grind them. In the Land of Redmond where
the shadows lie...and the Eye is everwatching"
-- The Silicon Valley Tarot Henrique Holschuh with ... BobT's enhancement