[ale] Vim-Based Workflow for Research, Writing, and Programming Article

Jacob Zelko jacobszelko at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 23:48:48 EST 2021

Hi all,

First time poster to ALE! Long ago Jim Kinney suggested I use Vim. I have
been using Vim extensively for a few years at this point. I got to the
point where I had a good workflow down for Research, Writing, and
Programming and wanted to share it with y'all. Incidentally, it got front
page news on HackerNews thanks to the ChangeLog podcast and it seems to
have either helped, inspired, or been seen by nearly 5k people so far since
I published it in December.

Hope you find some use in the article!

Article link: http://jacobzelko.com/workflow/

All the best,

--
Jacob S. Zelko
Research Engineer I, Health Data Analytics and Informatics Researcher,