[ale] Ram, sigstop, swap, pids, etc

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 15:51:56 EST 2021

I've got job priority already. It's effectively nice levels at job start time. That won't get the scheduler to launch onto the busy node. One there, yes, I can nice -19 Mary and Bob basically does nothing. But not exactly 0.

I'm beginning to see the scheduler as the stuck point. It's needs to overload a node (or 20) since the other jobs will get nice +20 and Mary gets nice -19.