[ale] Fwd: CentOS Replacement Project

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 20:46:49 EST 2021

Looks like rocky is aiming for a q2 release date.

Hope something works out. There are plenty of places where streams is fine but several where specific applications are supported only on rhel or Centos that tracks it.

OK. A few apps are ancient and only work on c6. As much as I want to fdisk those systems, they do mission critical stuff. Apparently the vendor has a new thing that costs a gazillion dollars a year and there's no budget.

On February 5, 2021 3:23:46 PM EST, "Stephen R. Blevins via Ale" <ale at ale.org> wrote:

>Stephen R. Blevins
>stephen.r.blevins at gmail.com

Computers amplify human error