[ale] How old is this list?

jonhall80 at comcast.net jonhall80 at comcast.net
Thu Feb 4 13:00:05 EST 2021

Tod,

I salute you for all the work you have done.  Please do not take my email as any type of "criticism for you retiring early".

Technically speaking, I am "retired".  I live off retirement funds, but I do not report to anyone or anything other than me.

Like you, it gets harder and harder for me to keep up with "the younguns", but I substitute their youthful enthusiasm with my cagey skill at getting them to do the things I need them to do.

The things I do are because I want to do them.

Your "retirement projects" sound great.

Best of luck to you.

md