[ale] OT: blocking phone numbers

Brian Stanaland brian at stanaland.org
Wed Aug 25 11:11:45 EDT 2021

The voicemail service Youmail can do that. I have it set to block calls
from the same area code + prefix as mine. But it allows calls if I have the
number saved. It's a free service, but I've had it for so long I might be
grandfathered in for this feature.

--Brian

On Wed, Aug 25, 2021 at 10:58 AM Bob Toxen via Ale <ale at ale.org> wrote:

> I've had the same problem for YEARS.  Same prefix as my phone.
>
> AT&T.
>
> On Wed, Aug 25, 2021 at 10:46:53AM -0400, Calvin Harrigan via Ale wrote:
> > On 8/25/2021 10:39, Boris Borisov via Ale wrote:
> > >Lately I've been getting phone calls with good deals on Medicare :)
> > >
> > >Seems to come from phone numbers with different last 4 digits.
> > >
> > >How can I block entire "subnet" of phone numbers.
> > >
> > >Android.

> > Which carrier do you have?

"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." -Albert
Einstein