[ale] [OT] Church sound equipment

neal at mnopltd.com neal at mnopltd.com
Sun Aug 22 19:14:17 EDT 2021

I have extensive experience with both analog, and transitioning to
digital systems, both small outdoors systems and large indoors systems.

I also lead a bluegrass gospel group, and have helped a contemporary
(rock and roll) group.

And have lead contradance bands, and done sound for same.

So, a fairly wide exposure and experience.

I'll say, church sound can be really weird, compared to non-church.

Happy to help other churches.