[ale] Firewalls

Raj Wurttemberg rajaw at c64.us
Sat Apr 3 11:51:09 EDT 2021

Have any of you all looked at the “WatchGuard” firewall Appliances?  I had
a customer with one of those a few years ago and I have to say that I was
impressed. It had a nice UI like the SonicWall and Ubiquiti EdgeRouter plus
functions of the pfSense all combined.

I’m not going to dump my pfSense firewall but the Watchguard T20 is at a
good price point and I think it’s fanless.

/Raj