[ale] Where have all the computer store gone

Bob Toxen transam at VerySecureLinux.com
Tue Nov 17 14:15:21 EST 2020

Well Fry's Duluth tried to cheat me twice including putting broken returned merchandise back on
the shelves so I stopped shopping there for anything except what I could not find elsewhere,
like electronic parts.

Microcenter Duluth treats me GREAT!  They even allow returns and warranty repairs beyond
written limits!  Of course they do know me and I spend thousands a year there. ;^)

Bob Toxen

them all and in the darkness grind them. In the Land of Redmond where
the shadows lie...and the Eye is everwatching"
-- The Silicon Valley Tarot Henrique Holschuh with ... Bob