[ale] Bob moved to Fort Lauderdale

Bob Toxen transam at VerySecureLinux.com
Sat Nov 14 17:50:01 EST 2020

All,

I've moved to Fort Lauderdale, FL, the provinces, as of March 02 of 2019.
I'm mostly retired now.  Yes, computer nerds can survive to retirement,
no thanks to most management!  I get back to Atlanta every few months and
will have to drop in on a meeting occasionally.  The move to a new state,
that included selling my Georgia house was a super major time sink.
I miss y'all.  My email and phone numbers remain the same, though my
wired office phone now is an Internet phone.

Very best regards to all,
Bob Toxen