[ale] At&t fiber 1g symmetric for $59/m

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Tue Jul 21 12:26:19 EDT 2020

Hi,

On Tue, July 21, 2020 11:55 am, Jim Kinney wrote:
> With business stuff you get an sla.

Sure, but fiber is so stable that I think it's sunk costs.  The only time
I can see it being an issue is due to a fiber cut, and even then I'm not
convinced they will roll a truck immediately -- comcast business never
did.  Any internal issue is something they will handle on their own, too.

Really, once the fiber is up and running that's pretty much all you need
from them.

So again, I don't see the actual value in business class service, even
with an SLA.

-derek
--
       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745