[ale] At&t fiber 1g symmetric for $59/m

James Taylor James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
Tue Jul 21 11:32:33 EDT 2020

Residential won't do it for me.
I have 5 static, and I have to juggle those occasionally.
-jt

James Taylor
678-697-9420
james.taylor at eastcobbgroup.com

>>> DJ-Pfulio via Ale <ale at ale.org> 7/21/2020 11:04 AM >>>
Business AT&T offers in East Cobb are
* $85/month for 50 Mbps
* $300/month for 1000 Mbps

However, Residential Internet AT&T offer is:
$49.99/month Price for 12 months/mo. Price for 12 months
Internet 1000; No Annual Contract; Connection of 1000Mbps
"unlimited internet data allowance at no add’l charge"
$10 equipment fee required.

https://www.att.com/buy/bundles/hsiaplans

For unlimited, GigE, and both a full-time paid VPN and VPS to run as a
reverse proxy/email gateway, it it a better option than my Comcast
Business line. Probably should get the VPS working with my current
connection before doing the switch.

Last time I contacted Comcast Business for GigE, they quoted $450/month
and $750 installation.