[ale] At&t fiber 1g symmetric for $59/m

DJ-Pfulio DJPfulio at jdpfu.com
Sat Jul 18 11:45:16 EDT 2020

Got an offer from AT&T business for $80/month for 100Mbps yesterday and only if I moved my phone service over too.  We have fibre in the neighborhood.

This list was dead.  BTW, if you have a home router, did you see this new list of security fails? https://www.fkie.fraunhofer.de/en/press-releases/Home-Router.html
It isn't good for the major guys.