[ale] At&t fiber 1g symmetric for $59/m

Jeremy T. Bouse jeremy.bouse at undergrid.net
Fri Jul 17 20:54:13 EDT 2020

That was the base price I paid for my AT&T GigaPower 1GB  fiber connection
out in Paulding County. $60/month for the service and then I paid an extra
$15 to have static IP block. After the first year it went up $20 as the
discount pricing I signed up for was $20/month off for the first year and
an additional $20 off for the life of my service. So it then went to
$80/month plus the $15/month for the static IP block. I didn't have any
issues with the connectivity. I did have some issues working to put my
network behind their router using my Cisco ASA 55xx but once I had that
worked out it was solid.

Now I'm doing in Osceola County Florida and my only option is Spectrum at
$100+/month for comparable bandwidth and without the static IP block as I
don't have my servers in-house any more.