[ale] I used to thing that MS was going to take over the world,

DJ-Pfulio DjPfulio at jdpfu.com
Wed Apr 29 15:35:42 EDT 2020

The scammers are out this week!

I even got fired from my job yesterday, by the VP of HR of my 1-person
company. They CC'd the CEO, thankfully. ;)

All this week, lots and lots of invoices for FedEx, DHL, UPS have been
arriving via email too.  All dropped into spam.

Haven't gotten any spam phone calls in a few months, perhaps
longer, so that's been nice.