[ale] df Aliases to remove cruft from loop devices?

DJ-Pfulio DJPfulio at jdpfu.com
Tue May 28 14:36:09 EDT 2019

Thanks for pointing out the 'loop' stuff was completely missed in my
first attempts. Sorta missed the claimed point, huh.

I purged all snapd stuff from my systems the first time it showed up and
VLC didn't work. Looked at flatpaks, installed one but it didn't work
and a 33MB application required over 900MB of download. When it didn't
work, I was, er, unhappy.

Updated:
   alias dft="df -hT|egrep '^/dev|[:/]/'|grep -Fv /loop"

This gets mounted NFS and CIFS storage.