[ale] OT: Blocking Android app access over wifi

neal at mnopltd.com neal at mnopltd.com
Wed May 22 17:18:35 EDT 2019

Yeah, it sounds paranoid.  But I did all the Purell precautions, and
came down with Influenza after 9 days at sea. In spite of having gotten
flu shot.  Got confined to cabin for two days in Spain which ticked me
off.  Plus Tamiflu for me and wife at $200 a pop.  Then got Bronchitis
at the end of 2nd cruise.  First time sick in years.