[ale] Microtik vs Ubiquiti vs DIY router...go

DJ-Pfulio DJPfulio at jdpfu.com
Tue May 14 23:15:37 EDT 2019

And the year is wrong there too.  Oh .. no it isn't. That meeting was in
2018.

For meetings, everyone really needs to be using the meetup pages.  I
don't think anyone has posted anything to the ale.org webpages in a year.
https://www.meetup.com/ALE-Atlanta-Linux-Enthusiasts/events/calendar/

If you get confused, this message should help a little:
https://www.meetup.com/ALE-Atlanta-Linux-Enthusiasts/messages/boards/thread/51466361
 A newer version should be in the ALE email archives.

BTW, we can always use more help, especially with the ale.org content.
Anyone interested?