[ale] consulting climate?

Phil Turmel philip at turmel.org
Mon May 6 15:36:25 EDT 2019

I run my 2-person business as an LLC - S-Corp.  Seems to be more and
more valuable from an expense accounting perspective in recent years,
particularly for sole owners like me.

I do have to maintain serious workman's comp and liability insurance
policies, and jump through a variety of paperwork hoops, but I do have
Fortune 500 customers.  Everything is a trade-off.