[ale] consulting climate?

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Thu May 2 12:53:37 EDT 2019

If there were a open source straight-jacket, it would be my only
attire.
Day job, Dojo business, rebuilding parents house for sale, fixing MY
house, brewing, drinking, jewelry making and learning metal working
(new lathe and mini-mill), sleeping occasionally in between meals,
yeah, loads of time.
On Thu, 2019-05-02 at 12:10 -0400, Leam Hall via Ale wrote:
> Also, while I talk a sort of good game, my day job is Perl-based and
> every other brain cycle is bent towards writing and publishing a
> Young Adult Space Opera series.
> I'll cheer your consulting consortium on and comment where it might
> help, but I'm fully committed. And should be committed for what I've
> committed to...
> Leam
> On 5/2/19 11:12 AM, maddog via Ale wrote:
> > Nothing against doing long-term and remote projects, but even the
> > best of us max out on cycles. Then we short change the "bread and
> > butter" smaller jobs that kept us going.
> > Forming the co-op and creating that Rolodex(R) style contact list
> > allows you to do both.
> > md
> >
> > Sent from Xfinity Connect Application

James P. Kinney III