[ale] consulting climate?

Leam Hall leamhall at gmail.com
Thu May 2 11:05:40 EDT 2019

What he said. Not just a +1, but a real "this is a good idea". For example,
I have Skill in "X, Y, and P". Others of you have skills in the rest of the
alphabet. Where we overlap equally we can cover vacations and sick time.
Where we overlap unequally we can mentor. People without overlap who can
teach can help us grow new skills.