[ale] destroy old drives

Beddingfield, Allen allen at ua.edu
Sun Mar 31 19:14:15 EDT 2019

Shoot them!  I do that frequently.  Put them on a clay bank, where you
are firing into a cutaway hillside, and have fun.  It is interesting to
see the different types and levels of destruction with different
calibers and types of ammo.  One would have a difficult time putting
together all the various bits of platters mixed together with all the
other resulting debris and dirt.  Smaller calibers like a 22lr aren't
that effective, but high powered rifles and big bore handguns are quite
effecting at destroying drives.

Allen B.