[ale] Linux friendly motherboard?

Jeff Hubbs jhubbslist at att.net
Wed Mar 13 15:53:11 EDT 2019

The last time I tried looking into Linux on high-end cutting-edge mobos,
there was potential for issues having to do with VMs being able to
transparently access GPUs...it's the sort of thing where trying it for
yourself was likely to be the best bet because few people would have
done so by the time you were ready to order the mobo.