[ale] Linux friendly motherboard?

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 13:06:15 EDT 2019

I've seen nothing that suggests any desktop mobo will NOT run Linux
flawlessly. It's the add-on cards that supply issues and most of those
are now Linux-friendly. Built-in wifi can be hit-or-miss due to
Broadcom chips.
An easy test is to walk into any MicroCenter with a live CD/DVD and
test their gear. I've found management to be very interested in seeing
things work like that and they take notes (Duluth store).
--
James P. Kinney III

own tail. It won't fatten the dog.
- Speech 11/23/1900 Mark Twain