[ale] Anyone have a small switch I could borrow?

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Tue Mar 5 20:04:07 EST 2019

Hi alers,

I find myself in need of a small switch, a 5 port 100 would suffice
(although a GB switch would work too). Technically I only need 3 ports.

I've got about 5 switches that I already own, but they are all packed away
in storage while I renovate my house.  Does anyone have one I can borrow
for about 6-9 months?  Worst case I can buy one, but I really don't need to
own yet another switch which is why I'm hoping one of you fine people would
be willing to loan me one.

Anyone?

Thanks in advance!

-derek
Sent using my mobile device. Please excuse any typos.