[ale] Ubuntu Dropping all 32-bit Releases from 19.10 forward

Jeff Hubbs jhubbslist at att.net
Tue Jun 18 15:13:19 EDT 2019

Gentoo won't leave you hanging either, at least not for now. The default
x86_64 (called "amd64" architecture just because AMD beat Intel to
market) profile still has 32-bit libs present (useful for WINE, IIRC)
but you can select a -nomultilib profile and it'll whack 'em to leave
you straight-up 64-bit all around. I still have a couple of 32-bitters
in my rack at home that run fine.