[ale] The importance of regular backups - AKA: The ALE list's getting a blast from the past

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 11:11:08 EST 2019

Used to be an automated backup until my (stupidly overpriced) robotic
LTO3 tape system died. SWMBO has vehemently vetoed any more funding for
hardware. Keeps muttering about "the other stuff you're supposed to be
doing", and "fix the house first".
Fix the house first is at least a 2 year, full-time, 40+ hours per
week process :-(

--
James P. Kinney III

own tail. It won't fatten the dog.