[ale] Google email blocking

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 08:49:59 EST 2019

Over the last week I noticed gmail blocking emails I send to other gmail accounts from my gmail account. The caveat is, I don't use Google's mail clients. I use K9 on my phone and Evolution on my bigger gear.

I can send to other accounts from my clients using my gmail account. I can send from my clients to my gmail using other accounts.

Did Google just change policy and force gmail users to only use their approved clients?

Proton mail is about to get my business anyway. The transition away from gmail is annoying.
--
Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail. All tyopes are thumb related and reflect authenticity.