[ale] Satellite 6

Chuck Payne terrorpup at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 14:39:37 EST 2019

Happy New Year Guys,

So I am working with Satellite 6 and I need a bit of help. I understand why
RH changed Satellite 6, but it really a pain in the ass that Sat6 is like
Ruby that 6.0 to 6.4 is almost like 4 different versions.

This makes leaning Sat6 hard. I am stuck. In Sat5 I could add a script to
do a git clone, and run ansibles to help build out the box. Since Sat6 is
using embedded ruby, does anyone know or can show my how I can add a
script, I know it has to be between <%= %>, but when I do Google search on

Embedded Ruby Running a script
- or -
Embedded Ruby Running external bash script
- or -
Embedded Ruby Kickstart example

I am not finding what I need so any help you can give, thanks.

--
Terror PUP a.k.a
Chuck "PUP" Payne

openSUSE Community Member since 2008.