[ale] disposal/recycling of dead computers?

Lightner, Jeffrey JLightner at dsservices.com
Fri Dec 27 10:38:15 EST 2019

When I last went to the Cobb County dump they only charged $5 for a load up to 400 pounds.   They had a separate place for all electronics including my 27” analog TV.   I had filled up my car with that TV and multiple old computers.   That was about 5 years ago.

On checking just now I see they accept “monitors” and don’t seem to restrict that to flat panel.   The fee for Cobb country residents for up to 400 pounds is now $7 but for non-county residents is $50.

Link with more detail:
https://www.cobbcounty.org/keep-cobb-beautiful/waste-disposal