[ale] [OT] Is there a programmer's equivalent to the ALE mailing list?

Leam Hall leamhall at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 08:45:25 EDT 2019

Scott, thanks! Sadly, I think Slack is the MS of social networking.
Google, now that a whistle-blower has called them out for planning to
control the 2020 election (1), has become as evil as Oracle.

Says the guy still using a gmail address.  :(

I live in SC, so ATL is a commute. Even if I wanted to drive there. In
general, I prefer e-mail.

My current crop of questions are pretty much language agnostic, like
"what are some disciplines to digest a large code base" and "how do you
inspire other coders to join a project".

Leam

1.
https://alabamaeagle.org/2019/06/24/whistleblower-at-google-exposes-major-conservative-suppression/