[ale] colo recommendations

Beddingfield, Allen allen at ua.edu
Thu Aug 8 16:10:09 EDT 2019

I'm not sure what their rates are for individual things such as that,
but we have four racks of colo space in Greenhouse Data at 180 Peachtree
Street N.E. downtown.  It is a nice facility.
We were previously renting in the Telx datacenter (56 Marietta Street)
downtown, and that was terrible - mainly the nightmare of getting in and
out of the place, and their complete disorganization when it came to
granting physical access.

Allen B.