[ale] destroy old drives

Bryan L. Gay ale at bryangay.com
Tue Apr 23 23:02:24 EDT 2019

Newer drives have glass platters. As soon as the drill bit touches the
platter, it shatters. No need to drill additional holes.
The days of tough metal platters is gone.

Personally, I'd like to pile the drives up at the bottom of a sand pit and
light off some thermite to melt them all into a pile of goo.
Recover THAT, NSA.