[ale] destroy old drives

lnxgnome lnxgnome at hopnet.net
Wed Apr 10 17:24:25 EDT 2019

On 4/10/19 3:11 PM, Steve Litt via Ale wrote:
> On Sun, 31 Mar 2019 18:14:15 -0500
> "Beddingfield, Allen via Ale" <ale at ale.org> wrote:
>
>> Shoot them!  I do that frequently.  Put them on a clay bank, where
>> you are firing into a cutaway hillside, and have fun.  It is
>> interesting to see the different types and levels of destruction with
>> different calibers and types of ammo.  One would have a difficult
>> time putting together all the various bits of platters mixed together
>> with all the other resulting debris and dirt.  Smaller calibers like
>> a 22lr aren't that effective, but high powered rifles and big bore
>> handguns are quite effecting at destroying drives.
> I think most of this list's inhabitants reside in urban areas where
> firing a firearm is a crime.
>
> SteveT
Cobb has an interesting take on that idea...

  § 86-5. Weapons
  discharge<http://cobbcounty.elaws.us/code/coor_pti_ch86_arti_sec86-6>

  *

  *

  * <http://www.elaws.us/subscriber/signin?returnurl=http://cobbcounty.elaws.us/code/coor_pti_ch86_arti_sec86-5>

Latest version.

  *

    (a) It shall be unlawful for any person to discharge a firearm, air
    rifle, pellet gun, slingshot, crossbow or other similar device /into
    or over property belonging to another person/ or entity without
    first obtaining written permission from that person or entity.

  *