[ale] Computer centric Movies/TV Shows

Chuck Payne terrorpup at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 10:22:48 EDT 2018

Most Computer graphics in the 90's where mac with a theme applied to them.
Most code flash on the screen was some type of HTML or PHP.

CSI Cyber was so bad, they used ip that were higher than 255, I forget the
statement but they show Raspberry PI made sound like a super computer.

Terror PUP a.k.a
Chuck "PUP" Payne
openSUSE -- Terrorpup
openSUSE Ambassador/openSUSE Member