[ale] Computer centric Movies/TV Shows

Lightner, Jeffrey JLightner at dsservices.com
Tue Sep 25 08:27:41 EDT 2018

Documentaries comment reminds me of an old one called "The CIA, the KGB and Me" about a guy who discovered East German hackers accessing CIA computer via his mainframe.  He found them due to the fact there was "time" used on the computer he couldn't figure out to which department in his company it should be billed.   That appeals to me as an ex-bean counter as well as an IT person.

Hollywood movies being clueless:  The original Jurassic Park where the little girl is going to undo what the professional admin did to sabotage the computers.   A funny moment though was when she sits down and says something like "Ugh, it's UNIX".