[ale] Google office doors hack

Justin Goldberg justgold79 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 15:03:29 EDT 2018

I worked in the Atlanta data center. The doors were often in maintenance.
Once a guy got stuck in a secured area and needed to go to the restroom and
security would not let him out. And the security staff was mad that he
reported them for it!

Sincerely,

Justin Goldberg

https://www.linkedin.com/in/justinpaulgoldberg