[ale] [OT] Java License change

Michael Potter michael at potter.name
Wed Oct 31 11:39:29 EDT 2018

The JVM is appealing for cloud computing (running multiple apps isolated on
a single machine), but now containerization (Docker) has reduced the appeal
of the JVM.

Now a person can deploy a container with basically any technology in it and
have it run more efficiently than deploying an app that runs strictly on
the JVM.

Java is the new COBOL.

Michael Potter
  Tapp Solutions, LLC