[ale] [OT] Java License change

Simba simbalion-ale at tailpuff.net
Mon Oct 29 13:57:05 EDT 2018

Curious, what app(s) do you build? I'm wondering if they're for sale or
just internal use?

I recently reviewed an application as a possible replacement for
Helpdesk ticketing and ended up rejecting it because it's Java based..
and I recently stopped paying for PHPStorm in favor of Sublime Text
because PHPStorm is slow as hell (because it's Java based).

Just food for thought, if your app is for sale.

Simba Lion - https://tailpuff.net
https://keybase.io/simbalion