[ale] IBM is buying Redhat!

Simba simbalion-ale at tailpuff.net
Mon Oct 29 10:33:30 EDT 2018

30 days is being generous. Most simple patches could be tested and
rolled out in 48 hours in a well run environment. 30 days IS for the
complicated ones.

And hey something we can agree upon, one big problem with our government
with regards to technology is the lack of an adequate budget. Many
agencies, the IRS for example, have cited that as playing a significant
role in their inability to modernize.

Simba Lion - https://tailpuff.net
https://keybase.io/simbalion

"Why is a raven like a writing desk?"