[ale] IBM is buying Redhat!

James Taylor james.taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
Mon Oct 29 10:26:13 EDT 2018

Just an added note about meeting DoD requirements.
SUSE and redHat spend a lot of time upfront baking DoD security specifications into each of their releases before they are allowed out the door.
Government, and most commercial customers care about that.
I don’t always use commercial versions of linux for customer solutions, but when I'm working with clients in to regulated spaces, that doesn’t fly far.
-jt