[ale] IBM is buying Redhat!

Simba simbalion-ale at tailpuff.net
Mon Oct 29 09:24:13 EDT 2018

In the real world, everything you said is wrong.

If you don't want to be wrong about everything all the time you should
avoid making sweeping generalizations about hundreds of millions or
billions of unique individual people.

Simba Lion - https://tailpuff.net
https://keybase.io/simbalion

"Why is a raven like a writing desk?"