[ale] One for systemd haters

Charles Shapiro hooterpincher at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 10:43:22 EDT 2018

Me too.  The more interesting question:  snake_case or CamelCase for naming
in source code?  I'm Old School and learned snake_case deep in my fingees,
but all the CoolKids these days seem to have migrated to CamelCase, so I'm
trying to do this also.  Alas, sometimes the result of this is a mix of
both, which I am positive is the pessimal outcome.

-- CHS